Health Concerns has created this statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information-gathering and dissemination practices.
Our site's registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from the registration form to send the user information about our company. We also use it to contact customers and website visitors when necessary.
Our site uses an order form for visitors to request information, products, and services. We collect visitors' contact information (like their email addresses) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. Contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Financial information is used to bill the user for products and services.
(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way, such as over the phone. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our products, services and features. Personal information that may be collected by Health Concerns may include name, postal address, phone number, e-mail address, and financial account information, such as credit card number and other payment information.
(b) Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
(c) "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. We may use the information to notify you about changes to our website, new services, or special offers. Certain contact information (including your name, address, e-mail address, and billing address) and financial information (including credit card number and expiration date) is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. We may share personal information about you with others with your consent.
How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties.
Your access to some services and content is password protected. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You should not disclose your password to anyone and should sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You agree to assume liability for all activities pertaining to the use of your account.
Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our customers is important to us. We will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party.
We occasionally hire other companies to process transactions. These service providers will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose than for processing transactions for Health Concerns in accordance with our instructions and policies.
We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect our rights or property of our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of our employees, customers or the public. We may also disclose personal information as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. Health Concerns takes reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality of your personal and financial information, including, but not limited to, the use of secure software and the use of passwords. In addition, our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. Our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. While we take these reasonable efforts to safeguard your personal information, no system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
This site has security measures in place to protect visitors from the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control.
Payment information that you submit to us through this site is protected by state-of-the art encryption via SSL (Secure Socket Layer) certificate. With this protection in place, your credit card information can not be intercepted by an unauthorized outside party between your computer and our server.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following ways to update their information or to remove it from our database and stop receiving communications from us:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
8001 Capwell Dr., Oakland, CA 94621
Welcome to Health Concerns.com (hereinafter, "the Site"). The Site is maintained by Health Concern as a service to our customers. The password protected login area of the site is designed for the protection of our Practitioners. By using the Site, you agree to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. Please review these terms and conditions carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you should not use the Site.
Information on the site is provided for informational purposes and is not meant to substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professional. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing or treating a health problem or disease, or prescribing any medication. You should read carefully all product packaging. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your healthcare provider.
Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. Agreement. This Agreement, hereinafter "the Agreement," specifies the terms and conditions applicable to your access to and use of the Site. The Agreement may be modified at any time by Health Concerns upon posting of the modified agreement. Any such modifications shall be effective immediately. Each use of the Site by you shall constitute and be deemed your unconditional acceptance of this Agreement.
3. Your Account. If you create an account on the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and password, and restricting access to your computer. You agree to assume liability for all activities pertaining to the use of your account. You acknowledge that Health Concerns is not responsible for third party access to your account resulting from theft or misappropriation, and Health Concerns reserves the right to refuse or cancel service, terminate accounts, and remove or edit content at our sole discretion.
4. Product Sales. Please refer to Health Concern's c for the terms, conditions, and policies applicable to your ordering and purchasing of products from Health Concerns. Health Concern's Shipping and Handling Policy apply to all purchases made through the Site, and by ordering products through the Site, you agree to be bound by the Shipping and Handling Policy. Please review Health Concerns Shipping and Handling Policy before any purchase for any changes as Health Concerns reserves the right to change the Shipping and Handling Policy at any time.
5. Returns and Exchanges. Please refer to Health Concerns Shipping and Handling Policy by clicking here for the terms, conditions and policies applicable to any returns of exchanges of Health Concerns products.
6. Shipping. Health Concerns currently offers shipping of its products. Please review to Health Concerns Shipping and Handling Policy by clicking here for shipping options and the terms and conditions applicable to the shipping of Health Concerns products.
7. Ownership. The Site is and the content contained therein shall continue to be the property of Health Concerns and is protected by applicable copyright, patent, trademark, and other proprietary rights. Any copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any part of the Site or the content contained therein is prohibited, except as expressly permitted in the Agreement.
8. Trademarks and Intellectual Property. Health Concerns and the Health Concerns logo are trademarks of Health Concerns. All other content on the Site are either trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names or indicia of origin or are otherwise the property of Health Concerns or its affiliates or licensors. In countries where any of the Health Concerns trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, company names or indicia of origin are not registered, Health Concerns claims other rights associated with unregistered trademarks, service marks, domain names, logos, trade names, company names and indicia of origin. You may not use any trademark, service mark, domain name, logo, company name, trade name or indicia of origin of Health Concerns without permission from Health Concerns. You may contact Health Concerns by sending an e-mail to email@example.com to request written permission to use trademarks, indicia of origin or materials on the Site for purposes other than stated in the Agreement or for all other questions relating to the Site. Under no circumstances will you acquire any ownership rights or other interest in the Site or the content contained therein by or through your use of the Site. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
9. Site Use. Health Concerns grants you a limited, revocable, nonexclusive license to use the Site solely for your own personal or shopping purposes only and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, commercial use, preparation of derivative works, or other use. You agree not to copy the site, reverse engineer or break into the site, or use materials, products or services in violation of any law. Any use of the Site or the content or materials contained therein, other than as specifically authorized in the Agreement, without the prior written permission of Health Concerns, is strictly prohibited and will terminate the license granted herein. Unless explicitly stated herein, nothing in the Agreement shall be construed as conferring to you, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any title or ownership of, or exclusive use-rights to, any intellectual property or other right and any goodwill associated therewith. Health Concerns reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site at any time and to block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Site.
10. Compliance with Laws. You agree to comply with all applicable federal and local laws regarding your use of our website at www.healthconcerns.com. You further warrant that information or content provided by you to Health Concerns is, to the best of your knowledge, truthful and accurate.
11. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Health Concerns and our partners, employees, independent contractors, agents and affiliates, harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, including attorney's fees, related to: (a) your violation of this Agreement; (b) your use of the Site (c) your inability to use this Site; (d) your violation of any rights of another; (e) any content provided by you; or (f) your conduct in connection with the Site.
12. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND SERVICES ON HEALTHCONCERNS.COM ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS," "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT USE OF HEALTHCONCERNS.COM IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, Health Concerns DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES, STATUTORY WARRANTIES, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF: MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT AS TO THE SITE AND THE INFORMATION, CONTENT AND MATERIALS CONTAINED THEREIN. TO THE EXTENT YOUR JURISDICTION DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON WARRANTIES, THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
13. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Health Concerns BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING DAMAGES FROM LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOST PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, OR OTHER DAMAGES, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE SITE, YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SITE AND/OR CONTENT IS TO CEASE ALL USE OF THE SITE.
You may have additional rights under certain laws (including consumer laws) which do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, the exclusions or limitations in this Agreement that directly conflict with such laws may not apply to you.
14. Applicable Law. You agree that the laws of the state of California, without regard to conflicts of laws provisions, will govern the Agreement and any dispute that may arise between you and Health Concerns or its affiliates. Any action or proceeding related to or arising out of any dispute between you and Health Concerns or its affiliates shall be brought and maintained exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction in the county of Alameda, California.
15. Severability. If any provision of the Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement will otherwise remain in full force and effect.
16. Termination. Health Concerns may terminate the Agreement or your access to the Site at any time, with or without prior notice to you, for any reason and at Health Concerns sole discretion. Health Concerns may also block or prevent your future access to, and use of, the Site.
17. Contact Information. Please feel free to contact Health Concerns with any comments, questions or suggestions you might have regarding the information described in the Site. You may contact Health Concerns by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org.