Polices, Terms, and Conditions
To protect the Health Concerns brand and support your business, we have implemented the new Health Concerns Authorized Reseller Purchase Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”). The Terms will be effective on November 1, 2017.
Key Features of the Authorized Reseller Purchase Terms and Conditions:
- Where and to Whom You May Sell Health Concerns Products: Health Concerns is committed to maintaining the integrity of its authorized distribution channels and to stopping the diversion of Health Concerns products to unauthorized sellers. To this end, the Terms require that you sell Health Concerns products solely to end users and not to persons or entities who intend to re-sell the products. In addition, Health Concerns products may not be marketed for sale or shipped outside of the United States without our prior written consent.
- Internet Sales: The Terms clarify that you are not permitted to sell Health Concerns products online without prior written consent from Health Concerns, which is granted solely through the new Health Concerns Authorized Online Seller Agreement. This prohibition includes sales on websites you own or operate and sales on third-party marketplace websites such as Amazon or eBay. This provision will be strictly enforced. To apply for authorization, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a copy of our Agreement.
- Ensuring Product Quality and Satisfaction: To ensure that the consumers who purchase our products have the best experience possible, we have outlined our expectations for the service you will provide to your customers. The Terms also describes certain steps you must take to maintain the quality of Health Concerns products until they reach consumers.
In addition, we have implemented a unilateral Health Concerns Minimum Advertised Price Policy (“MAP Policy”), which applies to all resellers of Health Concerns products in the United States. The MAP Policy is effective November 1, 2017.
- Authorized Reseller Purchase Terms and Conditions
- Health Concerns MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) Policy