Unless otherwise stated all classes provide 4 CA CE Units, 4 NCCAOM PDA Points, and 4 CA Nursing CE Units, a recording of the original live teleseminar class, study material, Class Evaluation and NCCAOM Worksheet. Here’s how it works:
- Select your classes and add them to your cart.
- Purchase your classes with our easy to use check out process.
- Once your classes have been purchased, you can view your classes in your “My Classes” page.
- Download the MP3 audio and PDF study material for each class.
- Complete the online Class Evaluation form (required) and NCCAOM Worksheet (if PDA points needed).
- Complete the online test.
- After you have passed the online test and completed the Class Evaluation (required) and NCCAOM Worksheet (if needed), we will review all your information for approval.
- After approval, you will receive a confirmation email to download your certificate(s) from your “My Certificates” page.
Courses must be completed within one year of the purchase date in order to receive continuing education credits. If the course is not completed within one year, a $25 fee may be paid to extend the deadline an additional three months. No extensions will be granted beyond 15 months after the purchase date.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Cancellations and refunds for online courses must be made within 7 days. Cancellations and refunds will be accepted for online courses as long as no course materials have been downloaded. Credit for online courses will be issued on your Health Concerns account for future purchases. All credits expire 6 months after the issue date.
To be credited for online courses, please call (800) 233-9355 or email [email protected] for a return authorization. No cancellations or refund will be accepted after 7 days.
- A Practitioner's Guide to Herb-Drug Interactions and Safety (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Advanced Cold and Flu Strategies (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Advanced Sleeping Sound Part 2 (2 CA CE Units, 2 NCCAOM PDA Pts)
- Better Results through Improved Patient Communications (2 CEUs 2 PDAs)
- Chinese Herbs for Immune Disorders (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-Fibromyalgia Link (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Commonly Seen Liver and Gallbladder Disorders (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Comparing the Digestion Diets (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Focus on Osteoporosis and Preventing Fractures (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Great Results with Low Back Pain Patients (2 CEU 2 PDA)
- Growing a Thriving Practice (2 CEU 2 PDA)
- Herb Alternatives to Gastrointestinal Drugs (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Improving Your Clinical Results with Chinese Herbs Part 1 (9 CEU 9 PDA) (both parts 1 and 2 required)
- Improving Your Clinical Results with Chinese Herbs Part 2 (9 CEU 9 PDA) (both parts 1 and 2 required)
- Integrative Oncology: Controversies and Challenges with Donald Abrams, MD
- Menopause: Effective Herbal Strategies, Part 1 (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Menopause: Effective Herbal Strategies, Part 2 (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome & Infertility (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Practical Therapeutics: Fatigue, Depression, Blood Sugar Imbalances (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Reversing Digestive Disorders (8 CEU 8 PDA)
- Science of Medicinal Mushrooms (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Sleeping Sound: How Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine (2 CEU, 2 PDA)
- Therapeutic Uses of Fish Oil (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Tools For Your Practice (9 CEU 9 PDA)
- Treating IBS, Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Treating Joint Disorders (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Treating Osteoarthritis with Herbs and Nutrition (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Treating Pain with Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs 4 Part Series (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Treating Sinusitis (4 CEU 4 PDA)
- Wheat Allergy, Gluten Intolerance, Celiac Disease (4 CEU 4 PDA)